AESKU.BION - ANA Substrate Slides
The antigen of the AESKU.BION ANA substrate is a human epithelial (HEp-2) cell line. HEp-2 cells have been shown to have higher sensitivity than tissue sections and aid in sharper differential pattern recognition as well as detecting previously unreported nuclear antibodies.
- Each lot is tested with a panel of titered control sera to ensure sensitivity from lot to lot
- Each lot is tested for pattern types and for specific antinuclear antibodies
- Mitotic cells are present for detection of centromere antibodies; also helps to identify other patterns
- Substrate is sensitive for detection of low titered specific antibodies
- Substrate is specific for detection of SS-A and other antibodies