AESKUCARE® Point-Of-Care test for determination of specific human IgE
Our rapid allergy tests cover some of the most prevalent allergies, inhalation and food, worldwide. AESKUCARE® Allergy is ideal for healthcare professionals to screen their patients for allergies during consultation. AESKUCARE® Allergy results are semi-quantitative. Visual categorization into 5 levels enables classification of allergy results into respective sensitization classes.
- Requires 2−3 drops of capillary blood (200 μl) from finger tip or earlobe (venous blood or serum/plasma can also be used)
- Results in 30 minutes – readable with the naked eye
- No additional instruments required
- Kit comes with all necessary equipment –including lancet, blood collection capillary, test device and reagents
- Comprehensive IgE in-vitro screening for 25−35 allergens simultaneously
- Test for food and inhalant allergies –different panels available
AESKUCARE® Allergy is also ideal for testing as a secure alternative to common test methods that could lead to anaphylactic shocks and are not indicated, e.g. for pregnant women, children, patients with acute skin conditions or taking antihistamines.