AESKUCARE® Point-Of-Care test for determination of specific human IgE
Our rapid allergy tests cover some of the most prevalent allergies, inhalation and food, worldwide. AESKUCARE® Allergy is ideal for healthcare professionals to screen their patients for allergies during consultation. AESKUCARE® Allergy results are semi-quantitative. Visual categorization into 5 levels enables classification of allergy results into respective sensitization classes.
- Requires 2−3 drops of capillary blood (200 μl) from finger tip or earlobe (venous blood or serum/plasma can also be used)
- Results in 30 minutes – readable with the naked eye
- No additional instruments required
- Kit comes with all necessary equipment –including lancet, blood collection capillary, test device and reagents
- Comprehensive IgE in-vitro screening for 25−35 allergens simultaneously
- Test for food and inhalant allergies –different panels available
AESKUCARE® Allergy is also ideal for testing as a secure alternative to common test methods that could lead to anaphylactic shocks and are not indicated, e.g. for pregnant women, children, patients with acute skin conditions or taking antihistamines.
You can hover the Mouse-pointer over the red dots () in the interactive HELIOS picture to activate detailed information regarding the serveral HELIOS features.
You can hover the Mouse-pointer over the red dots () in the interactive HELMED picture to activate detailed information regarding the serveral HELMED features.