We are looking to strengthen our position in the Middle East and North African market, where we have many new opportunities to explore. To achieve this we are looking to hire an experienced and motivated colleague to encourage our sales team.
Your main tasks:
- To be Aesku’s Ambassador for the Middle East/North Africa territory
- You will have an independent hands-on role managing distributors, users and products, where your creativity, dedication and perseverance will be your main drivers
- You will be responsible for defining, implementing and executing AESKUs sales strategy for the MENA territory
- To be responsible for the effective management of the distributors’ network to ensure success and achievement of the sales forecasts for the assigned area
- To use your knowledge and talents to build up strong relationships with our users and business partners
- The organization of regular visits to customers and scientific and sales workshops together with the local representative
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and R&D departments regarding market demands and customers’ expectations
- To follow up technical and commercial queries
- To recommend sales and pricing strategies based on local market data
- To identify existing training needs for users and partners
- You have previous experience in the In-Vitro Diagnostic sector. Knowledge of the autoimmunity and/or infectious serology markets will be an advantage.
- You have a life science degree or similar
- It is important that you can work in a team environment, but it is essential that you have the ability to work independently and take the initiative
- You are a self-starter with sales attitude and you are results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential for this post and additional languages (especially Arabic) will be an advantage
- The willingness to travel is essential (23%-40% of the time)
- You reside in Germany.
If this challenge appeals to you, and you can offer drive, commitment, and enthusiasm, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV together with a motivation letter, your earliest starting date and salary expectations to: